Friday, February 12, 2010

The Real Expressions...



The Real Expressions.....!


Roses, chocolates, a romantic movie and a candle light dinner in a five star restaurant and a long drive to top it all....

Doesn’t that sounds like a perfect way of expressing your love for someone.... We have seen it in the movies, heard of it from many and what not and every time we see or listen up to such things they always seem to sound just so perfect..... Every girl or at least almost every girl wishes this to happen with her and since this is not a real tough task, most of the guys actually do it for there Gal to make them feel happy and all the more importantly special.....

For years I had been believing that this is just the perfect way of expressing your love for someone but just a couple of days back this changed and I realized that this is aint the perfect way of expressing your Love for your special someone

Oh wait a second.... Before your mind begins to run at a super speed of 10000 ideas per pecko second (that’s even smaller then a nano second) let me tell you that no one has proposed me or something like that.....

Coming back to the point.... So then what is the perfect way of expressing your love for someone.....???? Had someone asked me this question I’m sure I would have never been able to answer this question so beautifully as I can do it today.....

Well to be honest there is just no perfect way of expressing your love for someone... what makes everything perfect is the feeling with which your partner does everything for you.....

You must be wondering how can I say this so confidently.... But then I really can and by the time you would finish reading this one I can bet you just can not give it a thought to disagree with me.....

Actually what happened is that since a couple of days I had been noticing a few couples (doesn’t that sounds quite coupleistic, jokes apart) and I saw that each one of them had their own way of way expressing their love for their soul mates and each one being unique.....

Let me begin with my mom n dad as I found that there way was the weirdest of all n yet the cutest of all (I know this sounds damn partial but remember I had told by the end you are gonna to agree to every word of it) First I’ll tell you about my mom following the golden rule of ladies first... Her way of expressing her love for my dad is really simple just like any other ideal Indian wife.... As the saying goes “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”....; And my mom seems to be a strong follower of this golden rule.... She cooks awesome food and my dad really loves her for this... This was the cute part.... Now comes the weird part of the story... And for this my dad takes the lead.... You are really gonna find this one funny but in order to express his love, my dad has never gifted a single rose to my mom in the 23 years of their marriage, giving an excuse that my mom herself is a wonderful gardener so giving her a rose would sound like gifting a cycle to dhirubhai ambani (sorry dad couldn’t think of a better example) and so in order to express his love, my dad gets lots and lots of fruits for my mom in kilos (trust me this is not an exaggerated version) as he believes that fruits would keep her fit n healthy n probably as beautiful as ever.... He gets scolded by my mom every now and then for this coz she just doesn’t knows what to do with those kilos n kilos of fruits... She always tell him not to get anything more then half a kilo or Max 1KG but he seems to be madly in love with my mom and I guess believes that more the fruits gifted more deeper is your love....

Another incidence... There is this special type of cucumber sold only in M.P.... Its called “Balam Kakadi”.... And my mom really loves it (Don’t worry, at first it would sound that my dad is a foodie but my mom is a pucka foodie) So just to please my mom, my dad gets this cucumber for her... You would think what is so great about this... Well the great part is that the cucumber he got for her was some two feet long and a real motu one (just like my mom... he he he) and then the excuse he gave was when I saw this one I remembered you... You definitely deserve the biggest and the best..... As always, he got scolded for this one too... But by the end of it all my mom had a cute smile on her face....

Next comes my grand parents.... Well to impress my grandfather and to express her love for him, my grandmom sings for him whenever he is around... And the strange part is that though she actually doesn’t has a very good voice but my grandfather just enjoys her singing like anything... May be this is because his voice is even worse.... Just kidding (My grandparent would kill me if they happen to read this one)

So what does my grandfather does for her... well his story is somewhat similar to my dad or rather I should say that my dad has derived it for him... Basically my grandmom likes anything and I literally mean anything which is sweet... It can be chocolates, mithai or even honey for that matter.... she would always put an extra spoon of sugar in her milk or tea... In short metha is her weakness and my grandfather has caught it right..... I have heard it from my dad that when my grandparents were young my grandfather use to get full 1 pav of mava (an Indian sweet) for my grandmom everyday when he used to come back home.... Mind you everday means everyday without fail... Even if my grandmom used to go to stay to our relatives place for some work then, before going home he would go would make it a point to go and meet her along with a packet of mava.....

Though this continued for years... But this had to stop as now my grandmom has got sugar... But even today, though every one stops him to do so he secretly gets sweets for her and when caught my dad even scolds him a bit because it would spoil my grandmom’s health.... But trust me nothing in this world can stop him from getting sweets for his lady love and for this he’s even ready to fight the world..... (Doesn’t it sounds like food is the only way of expression everything in our family... Funny... Isn’t it. But it is these funny things only which make your relations rock solid strong)

Apart from this I have seen that some guys take their gal shopping and let them free to buy whatever they want to express their love... Some guys even cook for their lady love to make her feel special... And the list goes on.......

So I hope that if not completely I have been able to change your opinion to some extend.....

I have realized that true love requires no flowers or expensive gifts but even the smallest of things do wonders when you are in love.... All you need is to be yourself n He/She is gonna love it like that.... Trust me......

No comments:

Post a Comment