Thursday, February 11, 2010


The Irony Of Love…...


Love…. Happens to be one of the most exciting topics…. At least amongst our generation…

Don’t worry I would not be attempting to describe or define what luv is… No way… That’s simply not my cup of tea and I would leave it to those great philosophers only who specialize in making even the most nonsensical thing sound the wisest of all…

Basically it’s just that somehow I felt that these days falling in love is just another frequent thing like buying a vegetable… I know this sounds really weird like comparing a captivating thing like love with something as unromantic as vegetables but then it’s ok… After all I know I’m weird, so it’s fine… But still the only reason why I have made such a disharmonized comparison is that I genuinely feel that these days just like our mom purchases vegetables every morning for cooking likewise most of us fall in love in every day…

I know that “New day New Story” is a very good thought and that everyday should be started afresh but then today’s youth seems to be a strong devotee of this exquisite thought… And so everyday they actually move out and start a new story and that too a love story… I know this sounds a bit too rude but then it really happens… And now comes into picture the irony of love….

Well the irony of love is that, we keep falling in love every now and then and every time we fall in love we experience incongruous feelings and so ultimately every time we fall in love we some how end up feeling that we are falling in love for the very first time and that the last time it was just a stupid crush but this time you are hell serious. Possibly this is b’coz every time you fall in love you get to experience feelings that were unexperienced before and the world around you seems completely new altogether I don’t know for the Nth number of time…. Isn’t this beautifully strange and magical too…?

Such is the mystery of this complex and yet the most astounding thing called love that though you have felt it so many times but each time you come across its new shade, its new flavor and every time you are left amazed and simply spell bound by the nuances of love….

No comments:

Post a Comment