Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Ain't Difficult


It’s Ain’t That Difficult…

I have been really wanting to write this post since long but guess what I’m unable to decide how to start…

Well recently not just one but two completely different guys in different situations told me the same thing while I was talking to them about completely different topics… And what did they say… “Being a Girl is Anyways Difficult, Isn’t it”… And my answer to them was obviously no….

I just don’t understand why women are always thought of as Bechari – Dukhiyari types… Well hello guys…. Times have changed… We are confident and independent today just as much as any of those men….

In fact I have always felt that being a girl is better then being a guy… Against the conventional thought, I personally feel that being a girl brings with it a great sense of independence and freedom… Wondering how… Don’t worry, I’ll make it simple for you… Look at the guys around…. They look so cool, free and chilled out, Right…. But then don’t just go by the looks, looks can be deceiving… Especially when it comes to guys… Get into the depth of it and you would find that life is real difficult for them… They have this responsibility or rather an obligation to make their career and prove a point which in turn is just a matter of choice for us girls… If we want we can choose to work and if not then we have all the freedom to make our men work hard for us and we can go making merry out of their hard earned money (What a brat I’m…. look at that smile on your face with so much of consensus… hehe..)

I have always enjoyed every bit of feminism and really considered myself luckier then any guy… My parents have loved me more than Piyush despite him being their younger kid… I have always been pampered to the core (Thanks a tonne to my mom n dad for that) …. I have always studied in a co – ed sys and have actually performed better then a lot of guys… I see myself more confident than any men, in fact I have seen that when it comes to talking sense then there are women who can actually leave aside all those jerks trying to dominate…

And now as far as your question goes… Is being a girl difficult… Then my answer for this one is a big NOOOOO… Being a girl is in no way difficult… Rather for me being a girl is being independent, being free, being beautiful, being confident, being caring to the core, being symbolic to love, being giving selflessly like no other specie on this earth, being naughty, being bubbly, being a symbol of prosperity, being powerful, being a creator, being someone’s support system… In short being a girl is Simply Fun….

I’m sure I’ll have some guys felling jealous after reading this one… That’s how it is… N anyways making someone jealous is so much fun… I love to see that look on anyone’s face…

P.S. – on a serious note, it’s not about being a girl or a guy but it’s all about being You and celebrating yourself...

3 comments:

  1. LOL !!! you wont believe, I was just mentioning the same to a colleague of mine when they asked me if my wife was working !! :D :D :D and it immediately hit me to write a sequel to 'Every husband has a sad story to tell' :D :D :D Now, I know which post to link for backup ! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, you have two 'Blog Archive' widgets on your left. Is that intentional ? cuz, for a minute, I thought I was seeing everything twice ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can surely link it up to this one... :D but i'm sure all your female readers are gonna kill me for this one....

    ReplyDelete